A Detailed Guide on Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal. E Dharti अपना खाता राजस्थान जमाबंदी, भूलेख नकल Online, BhuNaksha Land Map, Jamabandi, Apnakhata Rajasthan Mutation Status Check at https://apnakhata.rajasthan.gov.in.
The Apna Khata (e-Dharti) is an official portal launched by the Government of Rajasthan. It’s platform to enhance land records accessibility for residents. Rajasthan residents save time since they do not need to visit Government offices for issues concerning their property. Apna Khata offers residents a platform to provide feedback and complaints on land issues they face.
The portal provides land-related services online to ease the lives of citizens of Rajasthan. Some features offered are mutation status, property ownership history, online payments, land records verification, land map, etc. Residents can get a copy of the documents related to their land, know the details, and see the map. Rajasthan landowners are provided with a conclusive land-title system with a title guarantee.
Apna Khata Rajasthan
The objective of E-Dharti Rajasthan
The primary aim of the portal is to benefit tenants in rural areas. It aims at offering all government and private services online to Rajasthan citizens.
Services Offered by the Apna Khata portal
The portal provides most of the services to Rajasthan citizens accessed online.
- Soil correction change
- Min number correction
- Account holder details change
- Change of measles details
- Mutation lock
- Add/ remove note
- Duplicate measles number correction
- Mutation inquiry list
- Jamabandi Reports
- Patwari Report
- Administrative report
- Add/ remove corrigendum
- Jamabandi RoR
अपना खाता नकल जमाबंदी राजस्थान 2023 at Apnakhata.rajasthan.gov.in
Benefits of Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal “Apnakhata.rajasthan.gov.in”
Apna Khata land records Rajasthan portal avails plentiful benefits to its users, such as:
- Through the portal, one can take a printout of land records required by the bank for approval of the loan
- Users can check Jamabandi and any land records of Rajasthan
- The portal avails all land records by entering Khasra number-
- Reduces the need to visit the Registrar’s office
- It brings transparency to the system and reduces fraud.
How to View Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Records Online
Rajasthan Urban Land (Certification of Titles) Act is a law that allows citizens of Rajasthan to check guaranteed land titles. To check the land records, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Apna Khata Rajasthan website link at https://apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
- Proceed to select your district from the drop-down menu
- Now, select your areas Tehsil
- Choose your village from the list given
- Next, pick the year in which you need to check the land record
- Progress in filling in the required details like name, address, city, pin code, etc. Avail any of the numbers: USN, GSN, khata, khasra, and name.
- Tap on the “Select” option to view the records
Get Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Authorized Copy Online (अपना खाता नकल जमाबंदी)
After viewing land records, follow the steps below to acquire an Authorized copy of Jamabandi.
- To download the E-signed copy, the user must pay a fee of Rs. 10.
- Proceed to the “e-Signed Authorized Copy” tab to get an e-signed copy.
- Click on the “Guest” tab to log in.
- Next, tap on the “Pay Now” button to display details of the e-challan slip
- Click on the “Continue” tab to make a payment
- The user will receive redirection to the next page after successful payment.
- A new tab opens to display details of the Jamabandi copy
- Users can opt to save the Jamabandi copy as PDF or print it.
Download Apna Khata E-Dharti Unauthorized Jamabandi Copy
To get an unauthorized Jamabandi copy, users can download the copy for free by using the steps below.
- Navigate to the official website of Apnakhata Rajasthan E-Dharti “https://apnakhata.rajasthan.gov.in/“
- Now, select your district on the map displayed on the right side
- Proceed to select your Tehsil and village
- Fill in the details required: Applicant’s name, city, address, Pin code, account number/ measles number/ name/ USR/ GRN.
- Tap on the “Select” option to view information about Jamabandi at the bottom.
- Progress to the “Copy (for information)” button to download the Jamabandi copy
- Users can print it out or save it in PDF format.
How to Download Apna Khata Rajasthan BhuNaksha Land Map at Portal
Apna Khata Rajasthan portal users can download their land map using the following steps.
- Launch into the official website of BhuNaksha Rajasthan.
- Now, tap on the information on the left side of the home page to display the map on the right side.
- Proceed to select your District, Tehsil, RI, Halkas, Village, etc.
- Click on the plot number of your land marked on the map to display the Plot Info.
- Progress to the “Nakal” option
- Next click the “Show Report PDF”option to download the map.
Khata Mutation on Apna Khata Rajasthan Application 2023 Process
Users can easily apply for mutation on the Apna Khata Rajasthan portal using the tips below.
- Launch into the official website of Apnakhata land records 2023 “https://apnakhata.rajasthan.gov.in/LrcLogin.aspx“
- Press on the “Namantaran Ke Liye Apply Karein” tab or apply for mutation
- Now, enter the required details such as Applicant’s name, father’s name, Address, District, Village, etc.
- Progress to the “Submit” button to complete the process
Apna Khata Rajasthan Mutation Status Check
Tips on Checking mutation status on Apna Khata Rajasthan
On the Apna Khata Rajasthan portal, users can view the latest mutation status by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the official portal of ApnaKhata Rajasthan
- Next go to the “Mutation Status” tab on the home page
- The user is redirected to a new window displaying the mutation status
Download Rajasthan Measles Map on the E-Dharti Portal
Guidelines on download Rajasthan Measles Map on the E-Dharti portal. The Measles (Khasra) map reveals the various Khasra within a village, and users can view boundaries on every land.
- Go to the E-Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan official website.
- Select District, Tehsil, RI, Halkas, village, and sheet number on the home page
- The required map is displayed, indicating the Khasra number
- Users can zoom the map to get information on a particular land
- Press on the “Nakal” option to acquire a PDF report
- Now, tap on the “Download” button from the Nakal details
Fees For Apna Khata Portal For Services
Charges imposed on the Apna Khata portal on different services (Table)
The government of Rajasthan levies the following charges on the Apnakhata portal.
|Name of the Document||Number||Fee|
|Jamabandi Copy||Number: Upto 10 Khasra numbers||Fee: Rs.10.00|
|Map Copy||Number: Every 10 Khasra numbers or part there of||Fee: Rs.20.00|
|Renaming p21||Number: For each conversion||Fee: Rs.20.00|
E-Mitra Login on Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal
- Move to the official website of Apna Khata Rajasthan
- Press on the “EMitra Login” tab on the home page
- Now, fill in the details required, like Username, Password, and Captcha code.
- Tap on the “Login” button to log into the E-Mitra portal.
Revenue Officer Login on the Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal
The portal provides a login facility for the concerned Revenue Officer, accessed through the steps below.
- Open the website of Apna Khata Rajasthan
- Proceed to the “Revenue Officer Login (For License)” option on the home page
- Next, input the Username, Password, and verification code
- Press on the “Login” button to complete the process
How to Apply for Nomination on the Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal
Rajasthan applicable citizens apply for the nomination process through E-Dharti using the steps below.
- Launch into the official website page of Apna Khata.
- choose the “Apply for Nomination” tab on the home page
- Input the required details like Applicant’s name, father’s name, mobile number, email ID, and address.
- Key in the appropriate reason for the application of the nomination form
- Re-verify the details and press the “Submit” button
- What details are required in accessing land records?
Users require Khata and Khatauni numbers to access land records.
- How much does it cost to acquire an authorized Jamabandi copy?
To get an authorized copy of Jamabandi, one has to pay a fee of Rs. 10.