The Any ROR @ Anywhere – Any ROR Gujarat 7/12, VF6, VF7, VF8A, and 135D notice for mutation Land Records 2021 at Anyror.gujarat.gov.in
The land recording comprises different documents that describe more about a particular land—various forms such as sale deed, ROR, survey documents, property tax receipts, etc. The Gujarat state India issues landowners with this kind of document as proof of ownership. The records help when receiving bank loans, proof of land ownership, easy land transfers, and learning about land activities.
Any ROR Gujarat land records system
Any ROR (Record of Rights) Gujarat is an official legal software implemented to help Gujarat citizens avail land details. The online portal is accessible to all and replaces the manual land recording system. Landowners don’t have to visit the land offices to learn about land information. The website is restricted to Gujarat citizens only. You can receive details through the 7/12 Utara, which is a legal extract of the land register. The Gujarat and Maharashtra state government maintains both recent and past land records. The Any ROR Gujarat portal was established by the National informatics center (NIC).The portal has information on 26 districts and 225 talukas of Gujarat state.
Any ROR @ Anywhere
Benefits of ROR Gujarat
- You can apply for a bank loan using the ROR document.
- It works as proof of ownership of property.
- Helps solve land disputes in court.
- It’s significant during the land sale; buyers can use the land to verify the records.
- It helps in protecting your land from land grabbers.
Types of land records in the Gujarat state.
The state has several land records that provide information on any land.
- VF6 or village form 6
Checking the Gujarat 7/12, 8A, Satbara Utara land records
The Satbara Utara land records are significant records which cover details such as:
- Land ownership
- Crop detail or land activities
- Type of land
- Mutation details.
You can check the records using the following steps:
- Go to the Gujarat ROR website portal and click the option “view land records-rural.”
- The system will open a new page with several types of land records: VF6, VF7, VF8A, and 135D notice for mutation.
- Next, click the VF7 survey number, then enter the required detail such as Taluka, district, survey number, and village.
- The system will display the land records immediately.
How to check the 8A or 8/12 land records
- Navigate to the official Gujarat ROR https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/ website page.
- On the homepage, select the option “view land record”-rural” to proceed.
- The system will open a new page and provide further links VF6, VF7, VF8A, and 135D notice for mutation.
- Now select the required VF8A Khata detailsto proceed.
- Next, enter the following details: Taluka, district, survey number, the village, then click the tab “get details.”
- The portal will provide all details on the screen.
How to check the Satbara in Gujarat with survey number
- Go to the ROR Gujarat website page and click the option “view land record-Rural.”
- The next page will reflect different links such as VF6, VF7VF8A, and 135D notice for mutation.
- Select the VF7 survey number; this is similar to the above procedure.
- Now enter the Taluka, district, survey number, village, and system will instantly produce the survey details.
How to check land owner’s name in Gujarat
- Go to the ROR Gujarat online https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/LandRecordRural.aspx website.
- On the homepage, click “view land records-Rural.”
- The portal will display several options VF6, VF7, VF8A, and d 135D notice for mutation.
- Select any of the links as per the request and fill in the required fields.
- Recheck the details, then click the submit button.
- The system will display the information on your screen.
Gujarat citizens who find it difficult to access the website can still visit the land offices for help. However, ensure to enter the correct details to get the proper results.