West Bengal land records 2023, Registration, status check, Plot map online at Banglarbhumi land records online portal at https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/BanglarBhumi/Home.action
In the past Indian state used manual recording keeping processes. These affected many land details and increased corruption cases in the land department. However, the states have digitalized their system and come up with various online platforms.
West Bengal (WB) is among many states using modern technology to provide citizens with online land records. WB citizens can access information such as land mutation details, plot number, size, crop and land activity, property value, and ROR details.
The Banglar bhumi online portal is designed by the department of land and land records in conjunction with the directorate of land records and survey. The portal has all past and recent documents which is accessible in a few login process at banglarbhumi gov in 2023.
Banglar Bhumi 2023 Online Services
The portal provides several services for the general public and department users in WB.
- The department name selection
- Application of ROR documents
- Updates of the records
- Preparation and maintenance of WB land records.
- Map details
- Khatian and plot information
- Thika tenancy
- The public grievance application filling.
- Land distribution.
Banglarbhumi Registration 2023
The registration process on Banglarbhumi online portal. To access the Banglar-bhumi website, you need to register and create login details as follows:
- Go to the official Banglar bhumi website page.
- On the homepage, click the option “signup” to proceed.
- The portal will display the public registration form, enter all the mandatory details.
- Name and address
- Your parents’ names
- Municipality and district
- Registered mobile number and email address.
- Now enter a password and then enter the captcha code for verification.
- Select the option “generate OTP” to validate all details.
- Use the OTP number for validation, then click the submit button to complete the process.
How to Login to Banglarbhumi Online Land Record Portal (Department Users)
Banglarbhumi Online Department Users Login Land Record Portal
- Visit the Banglar bhumi website portal.
- On the homepage, select the tab “citizen services.”
- Now click the option “department user” on the menu.
- Enter your username and password to proceed.
- Next, enter the captcha code for confirmation.
- Now select the login to access the departmental user page.
The login process for citizens
- Go to the official Banglar Bhumi website https://banglarbhumi.gov.in page.
- On the homepage, select the option “citizen services.”
- Proceed and select the tab “citizens.”
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Next, enter the captcha code for verification, then click the “login” button.
Banglarbhumi Status Check
After applying for any land document, you can check on the progress through the Banglarbhumi web portal.
- Visit the e-district portal.
- On the menu, select the option “inspection report” from the homepage.
- Next, enter the application number received during the application process.
- Recheck the details and then click the tab “document search.” The portal will show all information on the screen.
How to View Banglarbhumi Land Records 2023 Online
You can access the land records using the option “know your property” or through “query search.” Log in to the official page either as a departmental user or citizen. View land records using the “know your property” link option
- Visit the official website page and select the tab “know your property” on the homepage.
- The system will open Khatian and plot information.
View Banglarbumi Land Records Using Query Search
- Login to the Banglarbumi website link and select the tab “menu” on the homepage.
- Now select the option “query search” enter the query number and year to proceed.
- Now enter the captcha code to confirm all details.
- Select the show button to get all land records.
How to Check Banglarbhumi Plot Map Online
Banglarbhumi.gov.in khatian & plot information 2023 step by step
- Open the Banglarbumi WB website and click the tab “service delivery.”
- From the menu, select the tab plot map request.
- Proceed and select other sub-options: district, block, Mouza according to the plot.
- Now enter the plot number and the personal details such as name, address, phone number, and email id.
- Enter the captcha code, then click calculate the fee.
- Choose an online or offline payment mode. For offline, you need to visit the land offices. Later you need to send a confirmation of the payment status using the request GRN search. After the confirmation, the portal will provide the plot details.
Full article about Banglarbhumi Mouza Map Search by Khatian No and Plot Number