West Bengal Mouza Map Details on Banglarbhumi
Land is a significant property that holds multiple legal documents and information. Every government globally appoints a land department that helps check land and property information. Besides owning land, an individual must present land deeds showing legal ownership. Property buyers and sellers need to verify all details to ensure no illegal activities on any piece of land. India’s central and state governments delegate Land Department Ministries to oversee land details such as land mutation, Mouza map, activities (farming, settlement, etc.), property owners and more.
West Bengal State government and Land & Land Reforms Department or the Directorate of Land records and surveys have established simple digital ways to process land information for all West Bengal residents. The state provides online services, which are available through an online website, namely Banglarbhumi.
The portal (Banglarbhumi) contains versatile information on every map or land in the state. Every landholder should log in to the Banglarbhumi website before conducting major activities such as selling or buying land in the state.
How to Search for WB Mouza Map Request Banglarbhumi Portal
- Visit the Banglarbhumi website portal via https://banglarbhumi.gov.in
- The homepage will open; select the “sign in” tab next to the “sign up” button.
- Next, log in to avail the “citizen service” option to access the Mouza map.
- Enter your username, password and captcha code to log in.
- Go to the “citizen services” section to open more options such as mutation status, online application, land classification, service delivery and more.
- Proceed to the “service delivery” option to access the”
- Plot map request
- Mouza map request
- Request GRN search.
- Click the “Mouza map request” tab to open a new page.
- Choose the following:
- Map type
- Sheet number
- View Mouza map
- The system will display the Mouza map details on the screen.
How to Signup/Register on Banglarbhumi gov in Portal
Step by step to Register on the Banglarbhumi Website Portal
- Visit the official Banglarbhumi website portal.
- Go to the “sign up” option on the homepage.
- The page will display the registration form; enter the requested details, such as:
- Applicant’s name
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Next, create a password and confirm to continue.
- The system will send an OTP to confirm the details.
- Enter the OTP to proceed.
- The user must enter the captcha code and press submits to complete the process.
How to Access WB Khatian No and Plot Information Online
- Navigate to the Banglarbhumi website page https://banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Select the “citizen service” tab, followed by the “know your property” option.
- Select the following details, district, block and Mouza.
- Next, choose either the “Khatian Number or search by plot” option.
- Enter Banglarbhumi Khatian’s number and press the “view button.
- The land value and property details will show on the screen.
How to Know Property Value Online
- Visit the official website portal.
- The homepage will display various options such as citizen service, service delivery, online application, etc.
- Choose the “citizen service” section to open the “know your property” option.
- Next, enter the required details district, block, and Mouza.
- The user can get the property details by Khatian number or plot number.
- Enter the mandatory details and select “view option” to avail the property value data.
RS-LT Plot Details
- Open the Land & Land Reform and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department website.
- Click “citizen service” >select the “RS-LR information” tab.
- The page will show various options like district, Mouza, block, etc.
- A new option will show the “LR plot number and RS plot number” options.
- Enter the plot number and press submit button.
How to Get Banglarbhumi Land mutation status online
A land mutation is a crucial exercise which requires legal proceedings. The process involves a change of ownership, meaning selling or inheriting land.
- Go to the Banglarbhumi website page https://banglarbhumi.gov.in.
- Next, open the homepage option and select the “citizen service” tab.
- Click “mutation status” tan to open a new page.
- Two options will show, “case-wise search and deed-wise search.”
- Choose your preferred option and enter the required details:
- Case number or deed number
- Review the details and press submit button.
- The system will generate all the details on the screen and save the information for reference.
Steps to Check WB Land Classification
- Open the official website page and select the “citizen service” option.
- Next, select the “land classification” option.
- Enter the district where the land is located to view the land classification and codes of each land.
How to Search for Mutation Plot Khatian Status Using Khatian Number
Step by step Mutation Plot Khatian Status 2023. Banglarbhumi.gov.in Khatian no and Plot no Search
- Go to the Banglarbhumi website portal.
- Press the “citizen services” tab > “mutation plot Khatian status” option.
- Two options will open, upper case, lower case and letter search.
- Choose either of the options and fill in the mandatory details.
- For a letter, search enter your district, block and Mouza.
- Enter the case number and press submit tab to access all details on the screen.
How to Fill Warish Application at Banglarbhumi Portal
- Open the Banglarbhumi website portal.
- Enter your password and username to log in.
- Select the sign-in button to access the account.
- Next, choose the district, Mouza, and Khatian number.
- For the ancestor data, select the death certificate (yes or no), date of birth, number of Warish, and legal heir certificate by court, panchayat or councilor.
- Select the predecessor data, Khatian present (yes or no), name, address, caste, gender, mobile and mobile number.
- Recheck the details and press the “Add Warish” option.
Full Article: Banglarbhumi West Bengal Land Records 2023
What is the Mouza map?
A mouza map is an important administration document of a specific area. It has boundaries, settlements and other land details such as activities.