The Goa state Land Records: Search by name, search land map, survey plan mutation details at https://egov.goa.nic.in/
Goa land Records
A land recording business is a crucial exercise which requires proper organizing and accountability. The sensitized certificates provide information about land ownership and the location and activities of the land. To secure the land records and ensure no land disputes. Goa state government, through the Directorate of settlement &land records department, has officially launched an online land recording system. Goa citizens are eligible to visit the Goa land record website portal. Here they can check land mutation details, maps, survey plans, and other significant details. The system uses the link https://egov.goa.nic.in/
Services available at the Goa land record portal
The land record portal covers several land details; citizens don’t need to visit the office for manual applications.
- Demarcation of boundaries.
- Confirmation of possession of the property in the city survey.
- Inspecting the cadastral records.
- Land conversion
- Land mutation details
- Certificates copy of village maps
- Detailed copies of title deed
- Inspection of pre-liberation land records.
- Re-survey services.
How to check online Goa land records 2021
Rural land records
- Open the official Directorate of settlement &land records government of Goa website link. https://egov.goa.nic.in/
- On the menu, please select the option Form I &XIV. An application form will show on the screen.
- Next, select the following options
- survey number,
- subdivision number
- Recheck the details then enter the captcha code.
- Click view details to see all rural land records.
Urban land records details of GOA
- First, visit the official Directorate of settlement & land records, Government of Goa.
- From the homepage, select the option “Form D” from the menu.
- The system will show an application form and enter the following details:
- PT sheet number
- Chatta number
- Captcha code
- Confirm all the details and the click view button.
- Urban land records will display immediately on the screen.
Goa land records Mutation status
Rural area mutation status check
- Go to the Directorate of settlement &land records, Government of Goa website portal.
- From the homepage, click from the menu the option “Mutation status (rural).
- The portal will show the application form on the screen proceed and enter the mandatory requirements such as:
- Mutation number
- The security code
- Finally, click the view status button.
Urban areas mutation status
- Visit the official land recording portal and select the option “mutation status” urban option from the menu.
- The system will provide an application form.
- Click on the mutation number, and the captcha code will show. Enter the code on the space provided.
- Select the view status tab, and the system will show the details on the screen.
Note the Goa land recording portal has different charges according to the certificate or services provided. Ensure to open the link to view the charges and also the services centers in the state.
Benefits of Goa land records
- All records are contained in one portal.
- The Goa citizens don’t have to visit the Goa land centers to access services. They can use the online platform for land recording.
- The portal is transparent and holds all details from the past and recent years.
- No corruption cases since all amounts are accounted for from the portal. The government has secure payment modes.
- Fast and easy to use.
- How to find land survey records in goa
Yes you can check goa land survey records by Opening the official Directorate of settlement & land records of Goa state government website homepage https://egov.goa.nic.in/