Coherent Details on Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Land Records 2023-2024. Bhulekh UP Nic in up, Bhunaksha UP, Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh. यूपी भूलेख (2023) उत्तर प्रदेश खसरा/खतौनी भू-नक्शा देखें. खसरा खतौनी की नकल ऑनलाइन कैसे देखें.
Uttar Pradesh Revenue Council had a campaign to resolve property-related disputes. Nowadays, no undisputed succession exists in any area of the state is recorded in the Khatauni details. Uttar Pradesh State Government started the Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh portal on 2nd May 2016. The primary aim of the portal is to benefit UP citizens seeking land-related information. The Bhulekh platform computerizes UP land records increasing accessibility and transparency to the citizens.
Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh portal can be accessed through https://upbhulekh.gov.in/. It allows users to check their land maps, Gata/ Khasra number, Gate’s unique code, land records, Khasra card, list of districts, etc. Landowners can conveniently access Khasra Khatauni’s copy from the portal.
Benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Portal
UP Bhulekh portal provides the following incredible services to users.
- The portal saves time for people visiting government offices.
- Reduction of frauds since the portal brings transparency to land records management.
- Users can use Khatauni/ father’s name to search land records if they lack Gata or account numbers.
Bhulekh up nic in up
Services Availed on the UP Bhulekh Portal
UP residents can access the following services on the Bhulekh UP portal.
- Downloading Khatauni (record of rights)
- Viewing the sale status of land in UP
- View the code of revenue village Khatauni
- Checking the status of pending plot loss
- Get informed on land evacuated property.
- Know the unique code of the plot
- Getting enemy property information
How to view Uttar Pradesh Bhu Naksha on the Bhulekh portal
- Navigate to UP Bhu Naksha’s official website https://upbhunaksha.gov.in/ (or) https://upbhulekh.gov.in/.
- Now, choose your District, Tehsil, and Village to display the map of the selected area.
- Proceed to your form number to view the name of all account holders related to you.
- Users can print out the land map.
Bhunaksha UP Login
Procedure to login to the UP Bhulekh portal
- Move to Revenue Council Uttar Pradesh’s official website.
- Hit on the Khatauni/ Khasra login option on the home page.
- Choose the option to search according to your requirement from the list:
- Board of Revenue Administered login.
- Tehsil Reporter login
- Kha. Pu-3 print login
- District Administrative Login
- Tehsil Mutation login
- Board of Revenue Puri portal login
- Type in your username, password, and Captcha code.
- Progress to login button to complete the process.
How to Download Bhu Naksha on the UP Bhulekh Portal
UP Bhulekh portal allows users to download land maps on their devices using the steps below.
- Visit Revenue Board Uttar Pradesh’s official website.
- Fill out the details like District, Tehsil, and Village on the home page.
- Hit on the Khasra number to display the land map.
- Tap the Khasra number of your plot farm on the map.
- Press the download tab to save the file to our device.
Tips on How to Know Code of Revenue Village Khatauni
UP citizens can view the Revenue Village Code on the portal using the following tips.
- Go to Revenue Board Uttar Pradesh official portal.
- Press the revenue village code button on the home page.
- Key in your District, Tehsil, and Village to view the code of Revenue Village Khatauni.
How to View Revenue Village Public Property at bhulekh up nic in up
Guidelines on how to view Revenue Village Public Property
Below is a step-by-step guide on accessing a public property in your Village.
- Navigate to Revenue Board Uttar Pradesh’s official website.
- Progress to the revenue village public property opportunity option on the home page.
- Provide details like District, Tehsil, and Village.
- Input your Khasra/ Gata number to continue.
- Tap on the search button to display the Revenue Village Public Property.
Tips on how to view Revenue Village Public Property Register on the UP Bhulekh portal
- Open Uttar PradeshBhulekh official website https://upbhulekh.gov.in/.
- Proceed to the Revenue Village Public Property Register tab on the home page.
- A District-wise Revenue Village, Public Property Register list is displayed on the webpage.
- Tap your district in the list to complete the process.
Know the Status of the Plot/ Gate on the Bhulekh Portal
A step-by-step guide to knowing the status of the Plot/ Gate on the Bhulekh portal
Litigation and the sale status are checked before buying and selling any land.
- Launch into Revenue Council Uttar Pradesh official website.
- Press the link for the status of the plot/ gate on the home page.
- Choose your District, Tehsil, and Village to display the plot/ gate dispute.
How to Check Sale Status of Plot/ Gate on Bhulekh UP Portal
Farmers need to know the sales position of land before buying or selling through the process below.
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh portal link https://upbhulekh.gov.in/.
- Move to the “View the sale status of the plot/ gate”tab on the home page.
- Type in your District, Tehsil, and Village.
- Fill out the Khasra/ Gata number to display the list of account holders.
- Press the account holder’s name to whom you want to see the sales position.
- Tap on Sales Status to continue.
- Do the Vikram status to open the Stamp and Registration Department.
- Check the sale status of any land in UP from the displayed page.
Viewing a Copy of the Khatauni Fraction Assessment on the UP Bhulekh portal
- Launch into the Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh official website.
- Progress to the Khatauni fraction assessment option.
- On the following webpage, select your District, Tehsil, and Village.
- Provide your Khasra/ Gata number to continue.
- Now, hit on the search button.
- Press the View Quote button from the quotation section.
Process of viewing the Vacant Property on the UP Bhulekh portal
The Bhulekh portal allows farmers to check on any vacant property using the following tips.
- Go to the Revenue Board Uttar Pradesh official website.
- Click on the unoccupied property option.
- Next, select your District and Tehsil to display the information on your screen.
How to View Enemy Property on the UP Bhulekh portal
It’s easy to view Enemy property information on the Bhulekh UP portal by following the steps below.
- Open the Revenue Board Uttar Pradesh official website.
- Press the enemy property tab on the home page.
- Fill out your District and Tehsil to display the enemy property.
Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh portal: Viewing the official Site
UP farmers can view the official site of UP using the procedure below.
- Move to the Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh portal https://upbhulekh.gov.in.
- Hit on the State Institute tab on the home page.
- Now, choose your District and Tehsil to complete the process.
How to Check Tehsil List on UP Bhulekh UP Portal
- Login to the Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh portal.
- Tap the Tehsil button on the home page to display the list of all Tehsils.
Procedure to view the List of Parganas
- Navigate to the official portal of the Revenue Board Uttar Pradesh.
- Progress to the Pargana button on the home page to view the list of all Parganas.
Download UP Bhulekh Mobile App
Process of downloading UP Bhulekh Mobile App
Uttar Pradesh Government has enabled farmers to access land records on their mobile phones. The farmers can download the UP Bhulekh Mobile App using the steps below.
- Visit Google Play Store on your device.
- Now, type in UP Bhulekh in the search box.
- Tap the install button to download the UP Bhulekh Mobile App to your device.
How to Register a Complaint on the UP Bhulekh Portal
Users should follow the steps below to register a grievance on the Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh portal.
- Move to UP Bhulekh official website.
- Press the complaint registration button on the home page.
- Key in all the details to continue.
- Hit on the submit option to receive a reference number.
How to check status of a complaint on the UP Bhulekh portal
Tips on how to know the status of a complaint on the UP Bhulekh portal. After registration of a complaint, users can view the status of the complaint on the Bhulekh UP portal using the following procedure.
- Go to the UP Bhulekh portal.
- Hit on the “Know the complaint status” option on the home page.
- On the following webpage, input your reference number.
- Proceed to the search button to display the status of your complaint.
Contact Info for UP Bhulekh
UP Bhulekh allows users to reach the helpline in case of more information or any questions.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When was the Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh portal established?
The UP Bhulekh portal was launched on May 2016 by the Uttar Pradesh Government.
- How much does it cost to access services on the Bhulekh portal?
Services on the Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh portal are accessed free of charge. Thus allowing user opportunity to avail multiple land records hassle free.