Bhulekh odisha land records 2022 ROR Map view records 2022 at http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in. Bhu Naksha orissa at http://bhunaksha.ap.gov.in (or) bhulekh.ori.nic.in
Odisha Land records preserve essential details that require a proper recording for future reference. The Odisha state has implemented a unique portal to save and provide land records online. Bhulekh Odisha land records portal is an official online platform where citizens avail their land information and revenue services.
The Odisha board revenue department launched the platform under the state government. The portal is only open to Odisha citizens. They can view land maps, ROR details, mutation type of land, size, and activities on the land in question.
Odisha state statistics of land records and application fee
How to apply for Bhulekh Odisha ROR manually.
- Visit the nearest district revenue office.
- Request for the application form from the department officials
- Enter all the mandatory details and attach all documents. Now submit the application form at the office.
- You will receive an acknowledgment receipt for reference.
- The officers will check on the application form and documents attached for verification. Once the process is done, you will receive the ROR.
How to Apply For ROR on Bhulekh Odisha/Orissa ROR View
- Open the official Bhulekh Odisha website link
- On the homepage, click the option “select location for ROR.”
- Now select the following details:
- RI circle.
The page will show three option:
Select the Khatiyan tab, then proceed and click Khaiyan from the menu.
- Plot number
Select the option “plot” followed by plot number from the list.
Go to the option “Tenant,” then select the tab “tenant names.”
- Now select the ROR front page or back page according to wish.
- The system will display the ROR on the screen. Take a printout for reference.
Required documents to apply for online ROR
Before applying for any document, you require legal proof documents as follows:
- Proof identity: voter ID
- Ration card
- Proof of address: Aadhaar card.
- Proof of ownership of the land or property.
- An encumbrance certificate.
- A land tax
- Income certificate.
Orissa Bhu-Naksha/ Map
To view any Odisha land map, you can check from the official website. The portal contains all maps for the 30 districts.
- Go to the Bhulekh Odisha website page.
- On the homepage, select the tab “map view.”
- The system will open the map page, now select your district.
- After selecting, click the submit button.
- Enter the plot number or select from the list.
- The portal will show particular map details.
- You can printout the page for reference.
Benefits of Odisha Bhulekh website portal
The online platform has completely replaced the old manual land process. Today anyone can access the Bhulekh website easily. However, the government has land offices open. The majority of Odisha citizens prefer the online platform to avail their land information.
- The site is fast and helps save resources.
- It has helped reduce corruption cases providing transparency and accountability.
- The past and previous records are available on the platform.
- The site doesn’t require professional knowledge to operate. It’s easy for all citizens.