Easy Guideline on TN Patta Chitta Land Records 2024. Patta Chitta online View & Verify Tamil Nadu Land Records 2024. View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract. Eservices.tn.gov.in patta chitta. பட்டா சிட்டா புலப்படம் download at https://eservices.tn.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Government has relatively established multiple portals to handle different state services. Land recording is a primary concern which require almost privacy and proper documentation. The Patta Chitta land documents are special details offered by the TN government to all property owners. The records offers legal and comprehensive details on property transactions in TN State. Property owners can avail information online without visiting the Common Service Centers (CSCs).
The Government issues Patta (Record of Rights) as a legal document proving the actual owner of the property. The document contains details like Patta Number, name of District, Taluk, Village, owner’s name, survey number, subdivision, type of land (wet/ dry), total area of land, and property tax details.
Chitta is a land revenue document containing details on the size, area, ownership of property, and nature of the land (wet/ dry). The record is maintained by the Village Administrative Officer (VAO) and the Office in Taluk. Tamil Nadu Government combines Patta and Chitta as one online document to ease documentation process.
List of Services Available on the Patta Chitta Portal
Patta Chitta portal avails the following services to Tamil Nadu residents.
- Viewing register extract
- Verification of Poramboke land
- Transfer of Patta Chitta
- Online application of Patta Chitta
- Checking application status
- Checking Patta Chitta status
Eservices.tn.gov.in patta chitta
How To Apply for Patta Chitta In Tamil Nadu
Process of applying for Patta Chitta in Tamil Nadu
Interested users can apply for Patta Chitta Land Survey details online using the guidelines below.
- Launch into TN Patta Chitta’s official website link https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/home.html
- Proceed to hit on the “View Patta Chitta” option.
- Provide the essential details like District, Area type, Taluk, Town, Ward, Block, Survey Number, and Subdivision Number.
- Type in the authentication value to continue.
- Next, submit the details to receive a certificate with the property information.
Verification of Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta
Users can conveniently verify the status of a TN Patta Chitta online using the steps below.
- Navigate to the official TN Patta Chitta page using the link https://eservices.tn.gov.in.
- Proceed to tap on the “Application Status” button on the left side of the page.
- Type in the Application ID and Authentication value.
- Next enter the Captcha code on the page to proceed.
- Tap the “Get Status” option to display the Patta Chitta status.
Patta Chitta Online View Tamil Nadu Land Records 2024 Portal
The procedure of viewing Patta Chitta FMB on the TN Patta Chitta portal
Tamil Nadu citizens can check the Patta Chitta FMB online, a field measurement record, using the following steps.
- Move to TN Patta Chitta’s official website.
- Now, choose District from the drop-down menu and Area type from Rural and Urban.
- Presson the “Submit” button.
- Key in the details such as Taluk, Town, Ward, Block, Survey Number, and Sub-division Number.
- Next, type in the authentication value.
- Proceed to the submit button to display the Patta Chitta FMB.
Details Found in the TN Patta Chitta Online Document
Patta Chitta documents are key documents in property ownership.
- Name of the owner
- Chitta land ownership
- Tax details of the property
- Survey Number and the Sub-division
- Patta Quantity
- Dimensions of the property
- Type of Land
- Name of the District, Village, and Taluk of the owner
- Property Survey Number
TN Patta Chitta Online Documents Required to Apply
Users should have the following documents to apply for Patta Chitta documents on Tamil Nadu Land Records portal.
- Electricity Bill or Previous Property Tax receipt to prove ownership
- The user should submit a Sale Deed photocopy to the Tehsildar office for authentication
Transfer Patta in Tamil Nadu
Process of transferring Patta in Tamil Nadu
Patta migration is done in case of property sales. Application for the transfer can be approved or rejected by the department concerned. The following are essential documents for transferring TN Patta.
- Photocopy of Sale Deed
- An Affidavit
- Previous Tax receipts
- Water or electricity bill to prove ownership
- Certificate of Encumbrance
How to Check Validity of the Patta Certificate
Checking the Validity of the Patta Certificate. TN citizens can check the certificate’s validity by adding the reference number.
- Move to the Tamil Nadu Patta official website https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/home.html.
- Now, proceed to Verify Patta under Verify Web Issued Patta.
- Type in the Reference number to continue.
- Press submit to view the verification details.
Advantages of Linking Patta with the GRAINS Portal
Getting Patta linked with the GRAINS portal incredibly benefits farmers in the following ways.
- Farmers conveniently access credit facilities from banks and other financial institutions since the GRAINS portal acts as collateral for loans.
- Tamil Nadu citizens create a digital record of their land ownership, which helps them avoid land disputes.
- The users access information about weather patterns and soil conditions, helping them make the right crop planning and management decisions.
- TN farmers are provided with real-time crop markets, helping them decide on crop sales and marketing.
Tips on How to View Government Excluded Land Details on the TN Patta Chitta Portal
Users can view the government-excluded land details on the Patta Chitta portal using the process below.
- Open the Tamil Nadu Land Records portal.
- Progress to the “Government Excluded Land Details to View” tab on the home page.
- Input details like District, Circle, Village, Survey Number, Clause No, and authentication value.
- Now, tap the “Submit” button to display the Government excluded land details.
Check the Status of Poramboke Land in TN Patta Chitta
Checking the status of Poramboke land in Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta
Users can verify the status of Poramboke land on the TN Patta Chitta portal using the tips below.
- Login to Tamil Nadu’s online site.
- Proceed to press the “Verify Poramboke Land” button on the home page.
- Next, choose the District, Village, Taluk, Survey, and Subdivision numbers.
- Hit on the submit button to complete the verification process.
View A-Register Extract on TN Patta Chitta Portal
Step-by-step process of checking A Register Extract on TN Patta Chitta Portal
Tamil Nadu citizens can view A Register Extract on the Patta Chitta portal by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the TN Patta Chitta official portal.
- Tap the “View A Register Extract” tab on the home page.
- Provide essential details such as District, Taluk, Village, Survey Number, Subdivision number, and authentication value.
- Press on the submit tab to display the A Extract.
Viewing Patta Order Copy Rural on TN Patta Chitta
Users should follow the steps below to view Patta Order Copy Rural online.
- Visit the TN Patta Chitta official website https://eservices.tn.gov.in.
- Now, click the “Patta Order Copy Rural” option.
- Provide the Application ID and the Authentication Value.
- Press the submit button to display the Patta Order Copy Rural.
Patta Chitta Portal: View FMB Sketch Rural
One can view FMB Sketch Rural on the Patta Chitta portal using the tips below.
- Select the TN Patta Chitta official website.
- Progress to hit on the “FMB Sketch Rural” button.
- Proceed to type in the details like District, Taluk, Village, Ward, Block, Town Survey Number, Sub-division number, and Authentication Value.
- Next, tap on the submit button to display the FMB Sketch Rural.
Check TSLR Extract Online on the Tamil Nadu Land Records Portal
Guidelines on how to check TSLR Extract Online on the Tamil Nadu Land Records portal
For users to view TSLR Extract on the Patta Chitta portal, they should use the process below.
- Go to the Tamil Nadu Land Records official website.
- Progress to view TSLR Extract on the home page.
- Provide details such as District, Taluk, Village, and Ward, Block, Town Survey Number, Subdivision number, and Authentication Value.
- Next, proceed to the submit button to display the TSR Extract.
Users should contact the Commissioner of Survey and Settlement, on Survey House, Rm No 1, Kamarajar Salai,for more information on Tamil Nadu Land Records.
- How much does Patta Chitta’s record cost online?
The records require a nominal amount of Rs 100 to get Patta Chitta’s record.
- Where is Patta issued?
Patta is obtained from the Tamil Nadu Government or the Tehsildar’s office of a specific District.