Maharashtra State PDEIGR Property Registration Data Entry 2020 Edit Apply online now. Public Registration Data Entry & iSarita Public Data EntryApply Online through at pdeigr.maharashtra.gov.in
Under Digital India Maharashtra Government started a new online E-Registration process in Revenue department for Land Registration and to calculate the Benchmark value of your Land through online. Registration of Land is a big process in offline. Maharashtra Government is intend to improve the administrative service so that IGR introduced a new web portal for Land registrations and to calculate the Benchmark value i.e https://pdeigr.maharashtra.gov.in/. Thanks for visiting our website landrecordsonline.in
How to Apply for Land Registrations in online?
Applicants can log on to the official link and sign up with your details. Completion of filling the form the payment details will be included in your form at the time of registration. Completion of all the process Application ID number will be generated and it will be sent to your Registered mobile number and e-mail id. Take a copy of print out for the registration form. Track your application number. Sub Registration office (SRO) will update day to day updates. Submit the copy of Registration form at SRO.
How to Calculate the Benchmark Value?
Log on to the official link enter district name, land mark and plot no and then calculate the Benchmark value. In that registration charges will be included.
How to Register IGR Maharashtra PDEIGR in iSarita Public Data Entry?
iSarita Public Data Entry:
- For new registration go through the official website https://pdeigr.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Read all the instructions and then start to apply.
- There will be 2 options for registration.
- Applicants who need to create a account can create a account.
- Completion of process applicant can get a user name and password.
- Applicants who don’t want to create a account can directly login with Data Entry without login.
- In that choose select language, select district, choose SRO, create account.
How to modify the old Data Entry Application in pdeigr.maharashtra.gov.in?
- Log on to the official web portal https://pdeigr.maharashtra.gov.in
- Enter 11 digit number and password and then Captcha
- Select the registration and Document type and then edit the data
- Take application printout along with Data Entry Number. This is only an application for Registration at SRO. SRO officer possess power to accept or reject the transaction.
Maharastra State IGR Public Registration Data Entry, Public Data Entry Website: https://pdeigr.maharashtra.gov.in/frmpublicDefault.aspx