Epanjiyan Rajasthan IGRS & Property Registration and Modification and Benchmark Value available through Rajasthan Registration & Stamps Department through igrs.rajasthan.gov.in (or) epanjiyan.nic.in
Rajasthan IGRS Registration & Stamps Department, Ajmer, Rajasthan was inaugurated a new web portal for Rajasthan state citizens. Rajasthan state Government has introduced online portal for the property registration and to know the Benchmark value of your property etc. Every information regarding the state services has been included in the website http://epanjiyan.nic.in/. In the epaniyan online website there will be more facilities regarding the property registration or details that are Property valuation for citizens, Document wise fee and Rebate, DLC Rate information, e-Inspection/Search, Online Time slot booking, Track CRN/ Document status etc. District wise Sub – Registrar offices will be updated in the official website.
How to Register or Modify Rajasthan IGRS Property @ Epanjiyan.nic.in?
- Log on to the official link http://epanjiyan.nic.in/.
- Click on the Registration link and sign up with all the details and then submit the form.
- Registration number will be generated and it will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- SRO will update the daily up to date status of the application form. In case if any mistakes found in the details or any modification is required contact at SRO and then get an evidence proof and then open the link with registration number and modify your details.
- There will be a facility to check the application status on home page go through the link and enter the registration number and then check the status of application form.
How to Search or Calculate the Benchmark value of Property?
- Go through the home page http://epanjiyan.nic.in/.
- Select the link Property Valuation. The property valuation will be different types.
- To know the market value of property like agriculture or non – agriculture or any commercial type first of all epanjiyan web link and select the exact the landmark like District name, Rural or urban area, Town or village name and select Tahsil, area, plot no then search for Benchmark value.
- Property valuation report will be generated.
- This Report Generated online is final in Registration stamp duty payment. One can also pay their stamp duty, Registration charges in Online.
Panjiyan in English: Registration
Epanjiyan in English: E-Registration
Official websites list: