Ultimate Guideline on AnyRoR Gujarat Land Records. AnyRoR 7/12 Gujarat Search Land Records Check Online, Any Ror જમીન રેકોર્ડ જોવા માટે 2023. ફ્રી.માં જાણો તમારી જમીનનો ઇતિહાસ, Any RoR Gujarat Check 8 12 or 8A Land Records & AnyRoR Gujarat Search Rural & Urban Land Records Online at https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/
Gujarat Government aims to conduct effective land recording to correct mistakes and offer genuine documents. Previous private agencies who surveyed land measurements and parcels across the state indicated some errors in the records. This led to an investment in proper government platforms to assist in the land recording. Gujarat State, India, uses key technologies to provide quality information to all citizens.
AnyRoR abbreviation means Any Records of Rights. It is a website started by the Government of Gujarat and managed by the Revenue Department of Gujarat. This helps maintain transparency and accountability in land records. The rights of landowners are protected as they gain correct past and present information. Gujarat citizens can access the portal using https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
The portal allows users to search land records for rural and urban. Users can update the land records, obtain crop loans, and get electrical connections or subsidies. AnyRoR Gujarat portal allows residents to fetch land information like landowner details, land area, land type, etc.
જમીન રેકોર્ડ જોવા માટે
Benefits Availed by AnyRoR Gujarat Portal
- Sanctioning of bank loans is made more accessible.
- Khata details are provided on Village Form-8a
- Village Form-7 provides survey numbers to the residents of Gujarat.
- The portal protects ownership rights of the land.
- AnyRoR Gujarat land records act as an essential document in places of land disputes and litigations.
- Day-to-day changes in land records are maintained in Village Form 6.
- Application cost is free, and the user spends less time checking the AnyRoR Gujarat land records.
- Visitors are updated by circulars at the bottom of the homepage.
- The multilingual data cater for audiences with different language preferences.
Services Offered by the AnyRoR Gujarat Portal
The official website of the Revenue Department of Gujarat Government offers incredible services to Gujarat citizens.
- Rural Land Record Gujarat
- Urban Land Record Gujarat
- Property Search
- AnyRoR Gujarat 7 12 online
- Application to acquire permission to buy land, pay a premium, and via Integrated Online Revenue Applications (IORA).
AnyRoR Gujarat Search Rural Land Records Online
How to view Rural Land Records in the AnyRoR Gujarat portal
- Launch into the official website of AnyRoR Gujarat https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Now, select the “View Land Record-Rural” tab on the home page.
- Choose one option from the list below.
- Details of Revenue Case.
- New Survey No Form
- Entry List by Month-Year
- 135-D Notice for Mutation
- Integrated Survey No Details
- Old for Promulgated Village
- Old Scanned Vf-6 Entry Details
- Vf-6 Entry Details
- Vf-7 Survey No Details
- Vf-8a Khata Details
- Next, select the District, Taluka, and village, and input the Captcha code.
- Proceed to the “Get Record Details” button to display the details on the screen.
AnyRoR Gujarat Urban Land Record (શહેરી જમીનનો રેકર્ડ
The process to check Urban Land Records in the AnyRoR Gujarat portal
- Navigate to the AnyRoR Gujarat portal.
- Progress to the “View Land Record-Urban” button on the home page.
- Next, choose one option from the list given below.
- Survey Number Details
- 135-D Notice details
- Nondh Number details
- Survey number by owner name
- Entry list by month-year.
- Progress to key in the required details such as District, City Survey Number, Ward, Year, and Month.
- Now, provide the Captcha code.
- Tap on the “Get Record Details” option to display the details.
Anyror Gujarat Check 8 12 or 8A Land Records
The procedure of checking 8 12 or 8A land records on the AnyRoR Gujarat portal
Users can get hold of 8 12 0r 8A land records on the AnyRoR Gujarat portal using the steps below.
- Visit the portal of AnyRoR Gujarat.
- Proceed to view land records in rural.
- Next, choose the 8A Khata details from the drop-down list.
- Provide essential details like District, Taluka, Village, and Khata Number.
- Progress to input the Captcha code.
- Next, tap “Get Record Details” to display the 8, 12, and 8Aland records.
How to Acquire E Chavdi Document on the AnyRoR Gujarat Portal
AnyRoR Gujarat portal avails a facility where users can get E Chavdi documents following the process below.
- Move to AnyRoR Gujarat’s official website.
- Progress to view the land records in rural.
- Progress to choose the “E Chavdi” button from the drop-down list.
- Now, select the District, Taluka, Village, Year, Month, and key in the Captcha code.
- Navigate to the “Get Record Detail” button to display the E Chavdi document.
How to Get VF 7 Survey Number Details on Gujarat Land Record Portal
Step-by-step process of getting VF 7 Survey Number Details
Users can conveniently access the VF 7 survey number details on the AnyRoR Gujarat portal using the steps below.
- Navigate to AnyRoR Gujarat’s official website.
- Proceed to hit on the “View Land Record Rural” tab.
- Provide the details such as District, Taluka, Village, and Survey /Block Number.
- Progress to key in the Captcha code.
- Next, click the “Get Record Details” button to display the details.
How to Check Revenue Case Details at AnyRoR Gujarat Website
Tips on How to Check Revenue Case Details on the AnyRoR Gujarat Portal
Gujarat citizens can check the revenue case details on the AnyRoR Gujarat portal by following the steps below.
- Login to the AnyRoR Gujarat portal.
- Next, navigate to the “View Land Record Rural” button.
- Proceed to choose the “Revenue Case Details” option from the drop-down list.
- Type in the details such as District, Taluka, Village, and Survey/Block Number.
- Now, key in the Captcha code.
- Select “Get Record Details” to display the revenue case details.
How to Reset Forgot Password on the AnyRoR Gujarat Portal
Recovering a Forgotten Password on the AnyRoR Gujarat portal
It’s easy to recover AnyRoR Gujarat’s forgotten password using the procedure below.
- Launch into AnyRoR Gujarat’s official website https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Progress to click on the “Office Login” tab on the top of the home page.
- Tap on the “Forgot Password” button.
- Provide your Username and the Captcha code.
- Press on the Submit button to progress with the password reset process.
- Use the link sent to your registered mobile number to reset the password.
AnyRoR 7/12 Gujarat Search Land Records Check Online
Checking AnyRoR 7/12 Gujarat Land Records through Property Search
Using the steps below, Gujarat citizens can search for land records via Property Search on AnyRoR Gujarat.
- Go to AnyRoR Gujarat’s official website link.
- Tap on the “Property Search” on the home page.
- From the list below, choose the “Select Ay One” option
- Property Wise
- Name Wise
- Document Number- year wise
- Provide the required details like District, Sub-Registrar Office, Index-2 Village, Property/Land Type, Search Type, TP/Survey/Value Zone, Applicant Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Key in the verification code sent to your registered mobile number.
- Hit on “Cersai Search” to complete the process.
How to Apply Revenue Applications on AnyRoR Gujarat Portal
Process of applying for Revenue Applications on AnyRoR Gujarat portal
Gujarat residents can make online revenue applications to acquire permission to buy land, pay premiums, applications related to title deeds, city survey offices, and land surveys. The users also obtain non-agricultural permission, non-cultivation permission with non-cultivation premium, and a certificate of honest industrial purpose. The Integrated Online Revenue Applications (IORA) portal of the revenue department in Gujarat is used to file the revenue applications.
- Move to the IORA official website link.
- Proceed to Online Application on the home page.
- Next, input the essential details like the Purpose of the Application, Application Type, Applicant’s Type, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Key in the Captcha code for New Application.
- Now, input the OTP to verify and submit the application.
Get Digitally Sealed Nakal of Property Card on the AnyRoR Gujarat Portal
To acquire digitally sealed Nakal of Property on the AnyRoR Gujarat portal, users should follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the portal of AnyRoR Gujarat.
- Hit the “Digitally Sealed Property Card Nakal” button on the home page.
- Type in the details like Applicant name, mobile number, email, gender, district, city survey office,Tehsil survey ward, Survey number, sheet number, card number, current area, and total fee.
- Progress to save the application.
Address for the Revenue Department- Block no-11, New Sachivalay, Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India).
- Who started the AnyRoR Gujarat Portal?
Gujarat Government launched AnyRoR Gujarat Portal to help in digitizing Gujarat land records.
- IORA Full Form?
Integrated Online Revenue Applications (IORA)