Karnataka Bhoomi 2021 Web Land Records IGR Encumbrance Certificate EC download at https://www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Bhoomi RTC Karnataka
Karnataka state,The Department of Stamps & Registration is the third highest revenue generating department for the Government of Karnataka with highest revenue collection. Now the Karnataka State department has started new online services for registrations & ec download.
The list of online facilities will be shown below.
- Market Values
- Model Deeds
- Acts & Rules
- Stamp Acts & Schedule
- Stamp Duty: Constitutional
- Stamp Rules
How to Know the Market Value of Property through Bhoomi Karnataka IGR?
- Registration Department, Karnataka was updated the all the District, Village Market values in Karnataka State. Users can know their property by searching with required details in official link.
- To know the market value of a property go through the official link and open the Market value Link.
- Enter District Name, SRO, Main Area/Index – II/Ward, Sub Area/Road.
- Click on the GO Button.
- The details of the Market value and including with registration charges details will be available.
How to Search for Model Deeds in Karnataka Bhoomi 2021 Portal?
- In the model deeds all types of Deeds will be available. Totally 20 types of Deeds will be available.
- Applicant can go through and open required link. In that Stamp Duty towards Government, Surcharges and Registration fee will be available.
- Before going to SRO applicant must submit the Deed to SRO.
- The complete details of the deed will be available in http://184.108.40.206/karigr/modeldeeds/default.htm.
How to apply for Karnataka EC Encumbrance Certificate in Bhoomi kiosk?
- Application must be dropped at local SRO office.
- Application on From 22 with 2/- stamp fixed & addressed to Loacl tahsildar. you must mention complete applicant address and purpose of application.
- Pay application fees directly at local kiosk & get receipt. Enclose address proof, residence proof. Submit application to Jurisdictional SRO under which property is registered. Encumbrance Certificate is only issued if any record of statement is found.
- Time to take for application processing & issue of certificate is 15 to 30 days. Hard copy is issued once process is completed. Visit www.karnataka.gov.in
Bhoomi karnataka gov land records web select district website link: