Andhra Pradesh IGRS Encumbrance certificate ( EC ) Download & GPA ROR registration Deed details search online through igrs.ap.gov.in & http://registration.ap.gov.in/
AP Encumbrance certificate download: The Encumbrance Certificate is used in property transactions as an evidence of free title/Ownership. At the time of selling your property or buying a new property you need to check the track of the property and verify the genuineness of your seller. Government registry enters all these details in the registrar of books. this is called encumbrance Certificate. Encumbrance certificate issued by the Registration & Stamps Department. Now Registration and Stamps Department has started new online service for public through the link http://registration.ap.gov.in/. In this website there will be more services available for public.
List of online Services available @ http://registration.ap.gov.in/
- Registration details of land
- Encumbrance Search
- Thumbnail view of Document
- Duty fee calculator
- Village Directory
- Online Payments
How to check AP Encumbrance Certificate ( EC ) in online?
The long awaited dream, enabling the Citizens to search on their own the Encumbrance on any property registered in Sub Registrar Offices has been made a practical reality with the advent of Information Technology. Now citizens can search for Encumbrance service on 24×7 basis from anywhere through the medium of Internet. The Source for generating encumbrance details for self-search and encumbrance certificate obtained in Sub Registrar Office is same. Hence for all practical purposes both are same. However, citizens who need ink signed Encumbrance certificate should approach SRO concern.
- Open the official link http://registration.ap.gov.in/.
- Go through services and click on Encumbrance Search.
- Enter Document number and Year of Document or House Number or old house number situated in a city. In villages enter survey number or plot number.
- Select District and SRO office is Mandatory.
- Users are advised to enter the house number on standard format for better results
- Document number is self explanatory, Memo means Document number received from Registering SRO, None option is used to enter the schedule of the property.
- ap encumbrance certificate search also available at registration.ap.gov.in/
http://registration.ap.gov.in/APCARDECClient/ecSearchByDocAuto.jsp is the official website for getting AP encumbrance certificate (EC) online.