Rajasthan E-panjiyan DLC rates Stamp Fees Rebate E-Inspection Search for Registration. Stamp duty in Rajasthan 2020 at https://igrs.rajasthan.gov.in/ (or) http://epanjiyan.nic.in/
Rajasthan: Registration & Stamps Department, Ajmer, Government of Rajasthan has started new online web portal service as a part of Digital India for rural and urban citizens in the state a new online facilities through the web portal http://epanjiyan.nic.in/. This web link provides required in In that people have a facility to know Property valuation for citizens, Document wise fee and Rebate, DLC information, e-inspection/search, online time slot booking, Track CRN/Document status. The Department is further assisted by 114 independent Sub‐Registrars and 411 Tehsildars /Additional Tehsildars/N. Tehsildars who work as Ex‐officio Sub‐Registrars. For the functioning of the Department, the State has been assigned into 18 circles. The Department has 3 Additional.Inspector Generals, 20 Deputy Inspector Generals, Registration and Stamps (DIG), all from the cadre of Rajasthan Administrative Services.
Stamp duty in Rajasthan 2020
The Department of Registration and Stamps is responsible for the registration of transactions of various kinds. In this most important one is transactions of properties. In all, 34 kinds of deeds and transactions come under the preview of the Department. The limits of the taxes to be levied on the transactions are determined by the State Government, which are revised upto date from time to time. The Department is an important contributor to the gross income of the State Government. The Department of Registration and Stamps is situated in Ajmer, and is headed by the Inspector General – Registration and Stamps, an officer of the Indian Administrative Services. .
How to Register at Rajasthan Epanjiyan website (epanjiyan.nic.in)?
- Open the home page “epanjiyan.nic.in”. In that sign up with required information.
- Completion of registration user name and password will be generated and it will be sent to your registered mobile numbers.
- If any help is needed contact at SRO. District wise SRO will be there.
How to Search e-inspection, DLC rates District, Zone wise of Property, CRN Document Tracking at Epanjiyan website?
- Search for Epanjiyan web link. Go through the official link http://epanjiyan.nic.in/ and then log on to the e-inspection/search link.
- Select self Document or any Document and then enter 15 digit Registration number and verify your documents.
- To find DLC rates District wise or Zonal wise of your property log on to the link with your registration number and search the details of your property.
How to search for Document wise Fees for Stamps and Registration charges in Epanjiyan
Open the official link http://epanjiyan.nic.in/ in home page Select Document wise fees & Rebate option in that enter registration number charges will be found including in the Benchmark value of your property.
Rajasthan Stamp duty and registration charges in 2020 PDF Download