Jharbhoomi: Jharkhand bhulekh Land Record Information Search online at https://jharbhoomi.nic.in. Jharkhand bhu naksha online through jharbhunaksha.nic.in
India’s government has found a simple way to resolve land record details. The new system implemented by the government helps citizens track their records online. The National Land Records Modernization Program (NLRMP) is the software which contains different land information according to the states. The program provides transparency and effectiveness in the land department. In the past land recording took longer to deliver, and also corruption cases were on the rise. This portal organizes and produces records without the need of visiting the offices or using a manual process.
Jharkhand Bhulekh, Apna Khata ( Jharbhoomi ) & Bhu Naksha
The Jharkhand state has digitalized their land records systems to join many other states in online services. The revenue department and land reforms in collaboration with the NIC (national informatics centre). Have created a new website portal named “jharbhoomi”, the website covers all land records of the Jharkhand state. Here they can log in to get their deed or details about transfers and mutations.
The purpose of the Jharbhoomi web portal
The portal is designed to organize and inform citizen on various land records. Here we have different services offered by the portal.
- Citizens can receive Khasra and Khata land records.
- The transfer of land for schemes and projects.
- Revenue and registry records
- Land mutation process
- The official online land tax payment.
- Citizens can launch payments about land and property.
How to get Jharkhand land records online in Jharbhoomi portal?
- Open the official website page https://jharbhoomi.nic.in (the Jharbhoomi portal)
- On the portal, click the tab indicating “view your account.”
- A new page will appear with an updated online map that elaborates about the state’s districts. Now check on the map and click on the district where the land is located.
- On clicking the district, the system will open a block map, from here a select where the land is situated to continue.
- Again a new page will show, here enter the Halka/light type and also the land type from the drop-down list.
- View the documents carefully and select one of the options:
- Mauja name
- Mauja Khersra number
- Account number option
- Account name
- On selecting one of the choices, the applicant should click on the search account tab. The system will open the revenue land record information.
How to register as Khatian?
- First, visit the official Jharbhoomi website portal and from here select the tab indicating “see Account and Register-II” option.
- Now click on the Khatian option, enter the details as request on each field.
- Give the district name
- The area name and type of land
- Account number.
- And other details in the boxes provided
- Note the information entered determines the records to be reflected. Ensure all details are correct before proceeding to submit the information.
- Recheck the information and click on the Khatian tab.
How to register as register –II
- Visit the Jharbhoomi portal and enter details as required.
- On the homepage, select the tab “Register 2” new fields will show enter details as requested.
- Enter the district name, area name, type of land and account number etc.
- Recheck details and correct if need be, then select the “Register 2” tab and complete the process.
- Open the Jharbhoomi web portal and on the home page, select the option Khesra information.
- Key in the details requested on the page and entered the Khesra number. Click on the “register” button and complete the process.
How to file a complaint on Jharbhoomi website?
Applicants applying for any land records can file a complaint to the support team. The lands department will resolve the issues and send the solution to your account or registered personal details.
- On the Jharbhoomi website portal https://jharbhoomi.nic.in
- On the menu, select the tab ‘revenue and land reforms public grievance portal.”
- Enter all details as required on the page and file your grievance the select submit button.
How to check Jharkhand E-mutation status online?
Check Jharkhand state e-mutation status through online: Jharkhand citizens are advantaged to receive their land status online. Before it was hard to know about land records. The process was long and consumed a lot of time and resources. They can also receive details of the ROR.
- Navigate to the official website https://jharbhoomi.nic.in
- On the homepage, select the tab “mutation application status.”
- A new page will show, enter the district where your land is located. Note the systems have few locations though the government will have them all as time goes.
- Now select the Anchal, year details on the list given.
- Proceed and select the search button; the system will result according to the data entered.
- Click on the view button to see the generated mutation status. Save the status for future reference.
Jharkhand land record online Website 2020
|Jharkhand state Website Name||URL Links|
|jharbhoomi land record online (bhulekh)||https://jharbhunaksha.nic.in/|
|jharbhoomi bhu naksha online||https://jharbhunaksha.nic.in/|
The state is known as the land of forest or bushland; the state has beautiful sceneries and beautiful temples. It ranks as the 15th biggest state in India and 14th in terms of populations. The state has large pieces of land where they cultivate different crops both for selling and for homes use. The government has introduced the land record system to cater for farmers and new landowners. They can access their land records without any corruption and waste of time. Note the landowner need to have full land details to process. In cases of mutation or inheritance, the land department has offered a process of transfer from one owner to the other. Through the online system, which only uses a short time to process.